Became Part of Our Team
At Axis Roofing, we work hard and play even harder.
Our culture of teamwork encourages everyone to lift each other up and celebrate every person’s success as if it were our own. With team outings and semi-annual family parties, we strive to make everyone feel like part of the team. Our game room is not just a place for our team to let off steam, but families are also encouraged to stop by and play a game.
Our aggressive commission structure is above industry standards, as we believe in providing our staff with the necessary tools to succeed for the company to grow. Our commitment to education, integrity, and dependability has earned us an excellent reputation within the community and the industry, setting us apart from the competition.
View our current open positions below!
Sales RepresentativeLocation: Mesa, AZ
Customer Experience RepresentativeLocation: Mesa, AZ
CanvasserLocation: Mesa, AZ
RooferLocation: Mesa, AZ
Project ManagerLocation: Mesa, AZ
Roofing Operations Assistant (Repair Lead)Axis Roofing is a growing residential and commercial roofing company located in Mesa, AZ and servicing most of AZ. We are passionate about creating a workplace where learning and growth are rewarded. Looking for team members that are motivated, energetic, people oriented and enjoy continued education and improvement. We believe working together as a team is important for everyone’s success!
In search of an operations assistant with experience in Roofing and repairs. Bilingual a MUST (spanish/english)
Weekly Salary starting at $1000/wk + commissions available, lots of room for growth!
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Delivering dumpsters, picking them up hauling to a landfill and emptying them.
- Loading concrete roof tiles in a truck and delivering them to a jobsite.
- Drive to Tile Plants, Eagle and Boral, to pick up tile.
- Drive to supply companies, Beacon, ABC, Home Depot, etc, and pick up materials and deliver to jobsites.
- Jobsite final walk and final cleanup. Pick up leftover materials.
- Operate forklift at office yard to load and unload materials.
- Be able to water test a roof and diagnose where water is coming in.
- Be able to do small roof repairs ie Tile Concrete, Tile Clay, Shingle, Mod Bit, Framing and trim replacement (fascia and trim boards), Walk Deck Coatings, Foam repairs, TPO, Roof Vents, Skylights, and anything roof related.
- Clean driving record.
- Diagnose roofing problems and repair.
Sale RepresentativeIsn’t it time that you took charge and made a decision that’s right for YOU? You are ready to take charge, ready to be in the driver’s seat, and we’re ready to give you the leadership opportunity that you’ve been after!
- Aggressive commission structure with bonuses (projected annual gross $100k)
- Telescoping ladder, pitch gauge, choice of tool belt, etc. 5G Verizon Tablet with hotspot
- Complete backend/admin support
- Company culture devoted to improving the quality of life for all: Our employees, our management, our customers, and our community.
- Long standing commitment to community outreach.
- Excellent reputation and reviews with vendors and clients alike.
- Supportive management team whose focus is on not only on the success of our company, but its biggest asset: our team members!
The main mission of this position is to drive residential sales and represent the company’s values with customer service as the focus. Must be driven to achieve weekly, monthly and year-end sales goals. While we do provide leads, the main function of the role will involve multiplying those leads and networking to bring in a continuous stream.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Daily Sales appointments
- MUST be able to carry a ladder and climb on a roof
- Inspecting roofs and educating customer on roofing basics
- Knocking doors near current customers
- Working with management to make sure expectations and KPIs are being met
- Provide excellent customer service with positivity and professionalism
- Prospect for new opportunities and close sales
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Strong organization skills and efficiency with time management
- Must have at least 1 year of sales experience.
- Must be coachable
- Team oriented
- Decision-making and problem resolution skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Customer service spirit and drive to provide a solid client experience
- Capable of handling multiple projects/tasks at one time
- Strong track record of accomplishment
- Highly personable with the ability to quickly build relationships
- Ability to set ladder and climb roofs
- Attitude of service and desire to help
- Common sense and ability to make sound, well thought out decisions
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- 3 professional references (i.e. Former employers, Vendors and the like)
Axis Roofing is a growing residential and commercial roofing company located in Mesa, AZ and servicing within 3 hours of the valley. We are passionate about creating a workplace where learning and growth are rewarded. Looking for team members that are motivated, energetic, people oriented and enjoy continued education and improvement. We believe working together as a team is important for everyone’s success! We’re improving the industry through integrity and education, are you ready to be part of the change?