TILE ROOFING IN MESA, AZ
If you’re thinking about installing tile roofing in Mesa, AZ, a professional roofing contractor can help. Concrete and clay roof tiles are extremely durable, and the materials are highly resistant to moisture, insects and pests and fluctuating temperatures. While tile roofing is known for creating an attractive aesthetic, it offers many additional benefits!
Whether your existing concrete roof tiles need repair or you’re looking to give your home’s exterior a full makeover, you can always trust an expert roofing company to get the job done safely and to your complete satisfaction!
Clay vs. Concrete Roof Tiles
Clay and concrete roof tiles are both popular choices for roofing materials, each with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Here is a comparison of clay and concrete roof tiles:
Clay Roof Tiles:
- Aesthetic Appeal: Clay tiles are often chosen for their classic and rustic appearance. They come in various colors and styles and can enhance the overall curb appeal of a home.
- Durability: Clay tiles are known for their longevity. They are resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage. When properly maintained, they can last for many decades.
- Weight: Clay tiles are generally lighter than concrete tiles, making them suitable for a wider range of roof structures without the need for additional support.
- Maintenance: They require minimal maintenance, mostly just occasional cleaning and inspection.
- Energy Efficiency: Clay tiles have good insulation properties, helping to regulate indoor temperatures and reduce heating and cooling costs.
Concrete Roof Tiles:
- Affordability: Concrete tiles are usually more affordable than clay tiles, making them a cost-effective roofing option.
- Durability: Concrete tiles are also durable and can have a long lifespan if properly maintained. They are less prone to chipping or breaking.
- Versatility: They come in a variety of styles, colors, and textures, allowing for a range of design options.
- Weight: Concrete tiles are heavier than clay tiles. This means they may require additional structural support, and it can affect the overall weight of the roof.
- Maintenance: They require regular maintenance to prevent algae and moss growth and to address potential color fading.
- Fire Resistance: Concrete tiles are generally more fire-resistant than clay tiles.
- Climate: The choice between clay and concrete tiles can be influenced by the climate of the area. Clay tiles may be better suited for regions with hot, dry climates, while concrete tiles may be more suitable for areas with more severe weather conditions.
- Cost: Concrete tiles are typically more budget-friendly, but clay tiles may add more value to a home due to their aesthetics and longevity.
- Installation: The installation cost and complexity may vary between the two types of tiles, and it's important to factor this into your decision.
Ultimately, the choice between clay and concrete roof tiles depends on your specific needs, budget, and aesthetic preferences. It's a good idea to consult with a roofing professional to determine the best option for your particular circumstances.
- Patches of algae on roof tiles
- Musty smells inside the home due to roof leaks
- Temperature fluctuations inside the home
- Dark streaks or stains on fascia board
Did you know that some tile roof materials can last up to 100 years? When compared to wood roofs, tile roofing withstands decay, and both clay and concrete roof tiles are recyclable and environmentally-friendly. Plus, clay and concrete tiles come in a wide variety of colors and styles to complement your home’s aesthetic.
Installing a tile roof can also help you save on energy costs, as the heaviness of the clay or concrete can reduce heat transfer by up to 50% and keep indoor temperatures balanced and comfortable.
YOUR LOCAL CLAY ROOF TILES INSTALLATION AND REPAIR SPECIALISTS
Whether you need an emergency roof repair or you’d like to receive a consultation and estimate on a new tile roof, Axis Roofing is ready to assist. We’ve served the local community for many years, and our roofers have decades of combined experience. We can also assist with filing insurance claims if your roof is damaged due to harsh weather or other unforeseen issues.
We offer to finance on approved credit, and our team members follow the motto – “Be Different to Make a Difference.” This means you can always expect 5-star service, full transparency, and open communication with every job. We look forward to assisting with your next roofing project!
We offer a variety of options. Call to learn about the details.
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
Roofing emergencies can't wait. Call for immediate help.