Insurance Inspections in Mesa
It's no secret that storms can wreak havoc on your roof. Wind, hail, and other weather-related damage can leave you with a costly repair or replacement bill if it isn't taken care of promptly. That's why it pays to get an accurate inspection from an expert after a storm if you suspect your roof may be damaged.
When you have storm damage to your roof, the last thing you want is to be underinsured by your homeowner’s insurance policy when it comes time for repairs or replacements. A professional inspection will help ensure that all the damage is accounted for so that all necessary repairs are included in the claim report when filing with your insurance provider.
Get Accurate Storm Damage Assessments for Your Insurance Claim
Not only does this make sure that everything gets covered properly but also saves time and money in the long run as there won’t be any surprises down the line due to missing coverage on items not originally listed in the claim report. An experienced inspector will know exactly what needs to be looked at and documented accurately so nothing slips through the cracks during the processing of claims by insurance companies.
For peace of mind and a comprehensive roof inspection that will cover you for all damages, contact Axis Roofing in Mesa. Our experienced team can help you get the right estimate and coverage for your insurance claim quickly and easily.
Dial (480) 605-3399 or contact us online for a free estimate today!
Steps to Take When Filing an Insurance Claim
It's easy to think that your insurance provider has your back when damage occurs, but their job is to part with the least amount of money possible. That's why it pays to be prepared and take all the necessary steps when filing an insurance claim to get the full coverage you deserve. Knowing what to do ahead of time can help ensure that all damages are accounted for and no surprises arise down the line due to missing coverage on items not originally listed in the claim report.
Keep in mind these steps of the insurance claims process:
- Get a roof inspection from a reputable, local roofing company: It is not necessary to contact your insurance company at first if you are unsure about the damage to your roof. Making a claim without proper assessment may negatively impact your insurance records. Consider getting a free and no-obligation roof inspection to obtain a detailed report on any damages.
- If damage is confirmed, make a claim with your insurance: Having the inspection report with you will give you the confidence to file a claim on your homeowner's policy. When filing the claim, your insurance company may inquire if your roof has been inspected and if you have chosen a contractor. Note that you have the freedom to work with any roofing company of your choice.
- Have your insurance adjuster and your roofer inspect your roof together: Inspecting the roof together can help ensure that everyone agrees on what will be covered by insurance. This can save you from having to make multiple phone calls, and you can begin the project sooner.
- Schedule your roof replacement with Axis Roofing: Once you enter this stage, we will assign a Project Manager to act as the homeowner’s main contact throughout the project. Typically, roof replacement jobs can be completed within 1-2 days. It is not mandatory for you to be present at home while the work is being carried out.
- Your deductible should be your only out-of-pocket expense: After your roofing is complete, your insurance company will issue a check to you which you will need to pay to your roofing contractor. A trustworthy roofing company typically requires either a 50% deposit or your ACV check (first insurance payment), and your deductible to perform the roofing work.
We Know How to Deal with Insurance Companies
Our team of certified inspectors has been dealing with insurance companies for years, giving us the knowledge and experience to ensure that your claim is backed up with all the required documents. We know exactly what insurance companies are looking for when it comes to roofing damage, so we can provide you with all the necessary information needed for a successful approval.
When working on an insurance claim, our team:
- Provides comprehensive inspections including photos of damages and reports outlining any existing conditions that may affect coverage status
- Prepares detailed estimates based on current industry standards and local building codes
- Keeps in constant communication throughout the inspection process
- Offers 24/7 support to assist you in any way possible
At Axis Roofing, we take the hassle out of dealing with insurance companies. Our team of professionals is here to make sure you get the best outcome possible for your Mesa insurance inspection.
Call us today at (480) 605-3399 or contact us online for a free estimate. We look forward to helping you!
We offer a variety of options. Call to learn about the details.
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
Roofing emergencies can't wait. Call for immediate help.